Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Now that the LPD has lost two schools...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Moe Jontana's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23rd, 2010
    Location
    Psychiatric Hospital in San Francisco
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Now that the LPD has lost two schools...

    anyone have info on football schedule changes...who's pickin' up who to fill the slots?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member fatherof4's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 11th, 2009
    Posts
    184
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Now that the LPD has lost two schools...

    We should know in a couple weeks.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member heneedsa's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2010
    Posts
    226
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Now that the LPD has lost two schools...

    I heard rumor of major district shake up maybe putting D2 schools in a district and the D1 schools in one. Is Region D, about to pick up some region C schools, I heard that the other day two. Maybe Holston, and Patrick Henry moving to the CMD.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Now that the LPD has lost two schools...

    I dont believe either scenario happens. It would be way too difficult to put all D1 and D2 in districts together and make everyone happy. Also I dont see Holston coming to the CMD, or PH for that matter.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  5. #5
    Inactive Member VHSLhelper's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 27th, 2005
    Posts
    861
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Now that the LPD has lost two schools...

    down the road, yeah, anything could be moved.
    But nothing will change in the next month (UNLESS one school gets moved)... we're too close to the next cycle. Any major moves will go into effect Fall 2013.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 27th, 1999
    Posts
    1,019
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Now that the LPD has lost two schools...

    I agree....Heard that most of the teams affected were not making any real changes till after tonights Wise SB meeting just in case they change there mind again

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •